• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 T-code GT/CS on Craigslist

bates40

I would only be interested in it because it is a califonia
Special.

franklinair

Nice looking photos. Would need to see Marti Report, and an "Up close and personal " inspection. Six cylinder GT/CS models are kinda rare, plus this one appears to have factory A/C. I don't recognize the upholstery.

Neil

clubpro

The car was advertised on this site about a year ago and he has been trying to sell it for a couple of years. The interior is the aftermarket pony interior and the car should have red stripes to go with the red interior not the black stripes, but maybe it was ordered with black stripes only the Marti report can tell for sure.

Cheers,

Ron

Mosesatm

Unfortunately a Marti report won't specify the stripe color.

JohnnyQuest515

Tried to, being 1 of 47 with T code/auto but the guy never responded. Then I sent an email with giant letters asking if anyone is home and he finally said he was on vacation and the car sold.

Randy

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Tand the car should have red stripes to go with the red interior not the black stripes, but maybe it was ordered with black stripes only the Marti report can tell for sure.
Marti won't say unfortunately. I personally think the black stripes are original to this car. When I looked at it in 2008 for Luis (classicsguy) it appeared to still have it's factory paint. The only other thing "wrong" (at the time) were the fog lights on the low, square Shelby pedestals. But again, the car didn't look like it has been messed with, so I would lean toward those being dealer installed "incorrectly" as part of the Marchal fog light recall.

Last edited: