• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Correct Early Lucas Lights on eBay

somethingspecial

Great person to deal with also.

Those are nice lights. I bought my 656s from him, and he is A#1 to deal with. You get exactly what he describes. Fast delivery as well, just have to deal with customs and their delays. Mike

enjoi_sk8er

i got a question about those lights, are they the ones that mount on those posts or how are they mounted to the car? thnx alot

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

They are the ones that mount on posts. The chrome nuts that are shown in the picture are not used on the GT/CS.

enjoi_sk8er

ok awesome thnx. those are the same ones that we have but arnt realy sher how they mount to the car kuz sum are on the post's and others appear to be on the grille

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

The lights on the grille (Marchal) are the early productions units that were recalled and replaced by the lights on the posts (Lucas). Either setup is correct.