• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

WTB: 68 Black Steering Wheel and Dash Radio

ahainline

Looking for a few finishing touches for the 68 CS. I need a black steering wheel (with pad etc) and a radio. Thanks for your help guys :grin:

franklinair

Several Mustang vendors list the '68 steering wheels (less than $200) and all the peripherals that go with it (center pad, chrome trim, buttons, horn ring).
Neil Hoppe

OP
OP
ahainline

ahainline

hmm I was told they didnt make reproduction of that wheel (this coming from the local place here in Columbus, K.A.R Mustang)... any sites you would recommend Neil?

OP
OP
ahainline

ahainline

They're on Page 38 of the KAR catalog :confused: see attached

You're looking for the standard wheel right?

That is so weird.. I was actually in the shop and was asking the owner/manager about it and he referred me to some guy in Florida who refurbs them but I lost the number.

Yea just the standard wheel to make my 68 more "correct"

franklinair

ahainline - he's got to be the ugliest member of this site!!!
Have you all seen his avatar photo?
Neil Hoppe

OP
OP
ahainline

ahainline

ahainline - he's got to be the ugliest member of this site!!!
Have you all seen his avatar photo?
Neil Hoppe

whatever..so I am not aging as niceley as the rest of the members.. but atleast I am cool with these young, hip shades right?! lol :cool:

franklinair

:rolleyes: The blue shades ARE nice. Aging is relative, although I would like to back up 10 or 20 years!

Neil