• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD 1968 390 CS FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

For sale 1968 390 2v CS VIN 8R01X166897

For more information, please contact:

Jim Harvey
541 941-8914
POB 417
Christmas Valley
Oregon 97641

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Best to email them directly. The owner is probably not checking the site if they posted back in Sept and haven't updated the info since then.

OP
OP
G

I've recieved pictures of this car, it looks like he has used it for a chicken coop. He told me the car has never been in an accident, but the hood is wrong, grill is wrong and the lucas lights are wrong. Also the tranny is shot and the wheels are not original. The latest price he is asking is $13,500 and I think thats still way to high for a car that hasent been driven for 10 years.

StraightSix

Hey 007bluto, do you own a GT/CS? I'm guessing so since you've bought a bunch of GT/CS stuff on eBay lately. Why don't you take a minute to register with this site! Welcome to the forums... what are the specs on your car?

-Winston

OP
OP
G

My Car is in the gallery page 1, its the 2nd Royal maroon one you come to W/302.

cmacias24

Did you purchase your car last year? There was a car that I was suppose to buy from an owner in Los ANgeles. It was a maroon V8 with a bench seat. I always wondered who beat me to the punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.