• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. 2009 chrome in the dome car show

J.Bart

registration is open for the "2009 chrome in the dome car show", and is march 20-21 2009.
this is in pocatello idaho, and is an indoor show in the holt arena.
it's a fund raiser for isu clubs and is a good show to start the season off with.
it's the only show i have seen that you can pick the spot you want to be in.
i was told that we have cars coming from california, montana, utah,and of course idaho, so far
check it out

aemoo28

Off that week- looking on the map to see how far away this is from Seattle. If enough peeps rsvp I may drive over just to see that 'Super CS' of yours.

I will pick the CalSpec spot to be in. Will there be one?

Gosh, which Special shall I bring?

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

mine has been the only gt/cs in the show, it is filling up fast. i am in slots 48 and 50.
it would be great to have you make it over to the show. it looks like 735 miles, 11 hours from pocatello idaho to seattle.

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

update for anyone who is considering coming to the show:
there are only 17 spaces left for cars, it will filled up soon!