• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Small Eye Fog Light Covers

NosAvrenim

Interesting.....and I've been looking for a set for a while.
Thanks for sharing!

~Nate

hookedtrout

I had planned to, but missed the deadline. Seeing the final selling price really made me sick -- definitely should've made more of an effort.

Sign up for bidnip, you will not regret it if you ebay much. You can stick your bid in on any item in ebay through bidnip and it will bid for you at what ever time you designate, you no longer have to be there or watch the auction. If you have any questions ask, it works awesome, I've used it for years.

GT/CS S Code

Plus ...

Sign up for bidnip, you will not regret it if you ebay much. You can stick your bid in on any item in ebay through bidnip and it will bid for you at what ever time you designate, you no longer have to be there or watch the auction. If you have any questions ask, it works awesome, I've used it for years.

I've been using eSnipe for quite a while too ... and had very good success with many eBay wins to my credit!
(... but I didn't bid on these lens covers, since I already got a set last year for a bit less than these ones sold for ...)

hookedtrout

So it's you!!!

You are so busted.

I'm no idiot. In Ebay, you either play with them, lose or pay way too much, there is no respect to be had and the game isn't a game of respect so it's nonsense to try and achieve any.

It's win or lose, I'll play to win or not play at all. Bidding along the way just forces the prices higher and there aren't many bargains left on ebay anyway. Not the same game it was in the beginning so why run the price up beyond what it's worth. ;-)

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I know what you mean because I just lost a bid on a radio. My max was $88 and the last minute winning bid was $88.09. My guess is that was from someone with bidding software.

hookedtrout

I know what you mean because I just lost a bid on a radio. My max was $88 and the last minute winning bid was $88.09. My guess is that was from someone with bidding software.

More than likely.

The nice thing about bidding software, aside from not bidding the stuff up along the way and not having to be near a PC to bid other than the initial bid, you find what you want, then you get to decide what the max amount you are willing to pay, submit it, tell it to bid with 2-3 seconds left and you either win or you don't and if you don't it's simply because it's more than what you decided was your max amount. You don't get wrapped up in the "I have to have it" and bid more than you should. You can decide what it's worth to you with a rational mind and walk away.

joedls

More than likely.

The nice thing about bidding software, aside from not bidding the stuff up along the way and not having to be near a PC to bid other than the initial bid, you find what you want, then you get to decide what the max amount you are willing to pay, submit it, tell it to bid with 2-3 seconds left and you either win or you don't and if you don't it's simply because it's more than what you decided was your max amount. You don't get wrapped up in the "I have to have it" and bid more than you should. You can decide what it's worth to you with a rational mind and walk away.

I see your point, but sometimes getting caught up in the thrill of the auction is what it's all about. My "winnings" from one of the Queen Mary shows:

P1000191.jpg

P1000193-1.jpg

hookedtrout

I see your point, but sometimes getting caught up in the thrill of the auction is what it's all about. My "winnings" from one of the Queen Mary shows:

P1000191.jpg

P1000193-1.jpg

Good Lord! I'd have a bidding war for one of those, I wouldn't have a clue how high to set my max if I used bidding software? ;-)

joedls

Still don't know her or the show but I still approve, not much of a TV person, a little sports and a little news now and then other than that, not much.

She's a car chick. Host of several car shows on Power Block TV. Horsepower, Trucks, Muscle Car, Search & Restore, Xtreme 4x4.

She also was on the first season of Overhaulin.