• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

40th Anniversary Tee Shirts are here!!!

clubpro

I have the tee shirts ready for shipping to those that pre-ordered and for those that want to purchase them before the Galpin event.

I am still waiting on the caps and was told today that they would be ready by middle of next week.

For those interested in purchasing shirts go to www.shop.rnrclassics.net and remember $5 of every purchase goes to Paul Newitt's book.

Cheers!

Ron

Attachments

• 40th anniversary logo.jpg
    40th anniversary logo.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 64

aemoo28

Thanks for this info! I'm ordering a black hat to go with my black 40th anniversary GT/CS!
I just ordered 2 black hats, but OMG the shipping was $21.00!! I will proudly wear one at the WA Roundup event.

Last edited:

J.Bart

what shade of blue on the hats? any pictures of the colors?

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

I have Royal Blue and Navy Blue. I am looking for a Blue that compares to the Brittany Blue of the CS, but I haven't found it yet.

I am also looking for a Lime Gold colored hat for all of our Lime Gold CS owners.

Cheers,

Ron

tworings

What? No yellow to go with my Buttercup? (Meadowlark yellow) :grin:

Also, is it possible to get a 3x tee shirt (website only went to 2X). Can we order for pick up at Galpin to save on shipping?

Thanks, Lisa

Mosesatm

What? No yellow to go with my Buttercup? (Meadowlark yellow) :grin:

Also, is it possible to get a 3x tee shirt (website only went to 2X). Can we order for pick up at Galpin to save on shipping?

Thanks, Lisa

Best looking Meadowlark Yellow GT/CS in the country!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Okay, okay, I'll try to find a yellow cap too. Let me check on a 3XL shirt and I will let you know.

Cheers,

Ron

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Unfortunately I am waiting on my next shipment of hats. The company that is doing the hats has had one excuse after another and I will be changing companies as soon as I get this last shipment.

I will let everyone know when they finally arrive. I have some new colors coming also;

Lime Gold, Meadowlark Yellow and Brittany Blue. I am still looking for Gulfstream Aqua and Sunlit Gold.

Cheers,

Ron

J.Bart

i'm interested in the darker blue when you get them(hat and shirt)