• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 HCS Back on the Road

GTCSMustang

I thought I'd post a few pictures of my 428 Cobra Jet High Country Special. I bought the car back in 2006 and haven't driven it in years. My buddy Jim Ellsworth in Ohio got her running good again and cleaned up the original paint. Car looks amazing and I'm looking forward to getting it back to California in the spring.

Scott

Attachments

• HCS-1.JPG
    HCS-1.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 75
  • HCS-2.JPG
    HCS-2.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 80
  • HCS-3.JPG
    HCS-3.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 79
  • HCS-4.JPG
    HCS-4.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 77

Ruppstang

Wow Scott it looks fantastic! I would love to have a close up look. Unrestored cars are so special and a HCS R code unrestored car is crazy special. You should consider showing at the Tucson AZ, MCA national show in May 2017. I would be honored to judge it.
Marty

sam

Time to take her out for cruising in 2017 ! Happy New Year !

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Looks great Scott! I love original paint cars. I'm sure you can't wait to get it back to sunny CA.