CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 08/27/2009, 07:26 PM   #46
robert campbell
My Car Details

My Garage
All I can figure is they are publishing them in Bremerton!!!

Rob
robert campbell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/2009, 05:22 AM   #47
hookedtrout

eBay: bebopin

Send a message via Yahoo to hookedtrout
My Garage
One of mine is coming from Washington State and the other two are coming from St. Louis so they must have more than one printer.

Cory

Cory
hookedtrout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/2009, 08:33 AM   #48
admin
Administrator
My Car Details

Just your friendly neighborhood webmaster...

My Garage
I just now got around to ordering mine, so I'll be waiting by the mailbox while all of you are enjoying your books!

I too want to echo everyone else's thanks to Cory for putting all this together. It's a ton of work, but well appreciated by all.

Also, for those who haven't ordered yet there's a promo code for up to $10 in free shipping. In the "Promo Code" box enter: hpfreeshipping

For everyone who already ordered... don't shoot the messenger on that discount! Cory, maybe edit your 1st post to include that for future orders?

admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/2009, 08:58 AM   #49
hookedtrout

My Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I just now got around to ordering mine, so I'll be waiting by the mailbox while all of you are enjoying your books!

I too want to echo everyone else's thanks to Cory for putting all this together. It's a ton of work, but well appreciated by all.

Also, for those who haven't ordered yet there's a promo code for up to $10 in free shipping. In the "Promo Code" box enter: hpfreeshipping

For everyone who already ordered... don't shoot the messenger on that discount! Cory, maybe edit your 1st post to include that for future orders?
My window to edit the first post has passed, if you can edit it by adding the promo go for it. That's a great savings to take advantage of.

Thanks

Cory
Old 08/28/2009, 01:03 PM   #50
Powell

My Garage
Hi all

We just got our books today and were totally blown away by the fantastic job that Cory has done. There is no way to say how much we appreciate the work that was done on the book. If other members don't order one and get a chance to see the collection of "Specials" they are truly missing out on a great piece of history for these cars.

Ralph
Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/2009, 01:25 PM   #51
Mustanger

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post

Jon,

Thanks for the hot tip ... I'm finally trying to get around to ordering my copy of the book and if I can save a few bucks, then that let's me buy few more Double-Doubles ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	In_n_out_burger.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	9551  

"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
Mustanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/2009, 01:35 PM   #52
di81977

Got mine today. Lots of reading ahead.

Exceeded all my expectations! Great job to Cory and everyone who submitted their story and pictures.

David
di81977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/2009, 06:30 PM   #53
Midnight Special
My Car Details

...Ordered my two last night. Can't wait!! Thanks again Cory!

Tim
Midnight Special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/2009, 09:06 PM   #54
68 GTCS
My Car Details

A man is not finished when he is defeated, He is finished when he quits.

Just got a e-mail today from Blurb. My books were sent out today, Can't wait to see them.

Kevin

1968 GTCS J code 302 4v Auto. / 1967 A code 289 4v Auto. "Local Promotion Car" / 1968 HCS 289 2v 4 speed / 1965 Fastback A code 289 4v Auto. Build Date 9-11-1964 two weeks prior to the introduction of the fastback / 2007 Mustang V6 5 speed / 2007 Shelby GT Black-Black 4.9 5 speed.
68 GTCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/29/2009, 10:37 PM   #55
rvrtrash

So many cars, so little time!

My Garage
I finally got around to ordering mine. Funny thing is, the large image wrap was 10.05 to ship and the dust jacket was 17.something something. I wanted the image wrap anyway but was comparing for the heck of it.

Steve

The wannabe formerly known as an owner.
rvrtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/29/2009, 11:44 PM   #56
PonyGal
My Car Details

Life is Simple...eat, sleep, drive a Mustang!

I got mine ordered too. Thanks Jon for the tip on the shipping! Saved me almost $10!! Can't wait to get them in hand!!!

Cory, I look forward to meeting you soon and getting them personally autographed by the author!!!

Renee' - Eat, sleep, drive a Mustang!!!
I am the proud new owner of the 'Stevenson GT/CS'
PonyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/30/2009, 06:21 AM   #57
hookedtrout

My Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvrtrash View Post
I finally got around to ordering mine. Funny thing is, the large image wrap was 10.05 to ship and the dust jacket was 17.something something. I wanted the image wrap anyway but was comparing for the heck of it.

Steve
I ordered 3 books, one is coming from Washington State and 2 are coming from St. Louis MO? No idea why unless they have two print shops and one does one type and the other does a different type. I would guess that is the difference in shipping. Hopefully you took advantage of the free ship coupon. I paid shipping on all 3 of mine. Individually. :-O Ordered them all at different times?? Oh well, still can't wait till they get here, all 3.

Cory

Cory
Old 08/30/2009, 10:05 AM   #58
CougarCJ
My Car Details

Spaceman Spiff

My Garage
Thumbs up It's a keeper!

Whoo-hoo, got my book. I have no words to describe how awesomely cool the book turned out.
Great job Cory!

I will now forever be remembered as "that Cougar guy with the only work-in-progress car", in the book. LOL

Scott Behncke
1968 GT/CS 302-4V Honors flysis income beezis onches nobis inob keesis
West Coast Classic Cougar A good source for Mustang mechanical parts too.
CougarCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/30/2009, 10:29 AM   #59
hookedtrout

My Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CougarCJ View Post
Whoo-hoo, got my book. I have no words to describe how awesomely cool the book turned out.
Great job Cory!

I will now forever be remembered as "that Cougar guy with the only work-in-progress car", in the book. LOL
Hey Coug, thanks for submitting your work in progress CS, I think it helped tie the entire process together in the book showing that we have every aspect of the CS world in play.

Cory

Cory
Old 08/30/2009, 10:57 AM   #60
franklinair
My Car Details

My Garage
Just checked on the order status of my books; shipped FRi, 9-28. I should have them this week!! Can't wait.

Neil
franklinair is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions