• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Restoring a GT/CS need help with interior

HCS and GTCS

I'm restoring my car that has been previously restored uncorrectly. The interior is where i need some help. The dash and doors were painted the same as the exterior at some point, lime gold. My Marti report calls for Ivy Gold Standard seats, but should the metals inside be that too or something else? Any help and direction would be great. Also looking for a 4300 for the 302. Thanks!!!

somethingspecial

The Ivy gold interior was as follows:
Door metal parts were Light Ivy Gold
The door panels were Medium Ivy gold
The carpet can be either Light Ivy Gold, or Dark Moss Green
The Dash Pad in most I have seen have been Dark Green, However, You can't get the dark green pad.
The Metal portion of the dash was Light Ivy Gold, as were the kick panels, steering column, and steering wheel.
The seats were Light Ivy Gold bolsters(outer portion) with Kiwi inserts.
The rear Qtr. trim in the back seat (metal panels) were same as metal on doors.
Rear Package Tray was Light Ivy Gold or Dark Green.
The window crank knobs were either Dark Green, or Light Green. Either are correct.
The head liner can be either Light Ivy Gold, or Parchment Tan. At least the Parchment Tan is what you will get if you get the Ivy Gold Interior Package from the many parts dealers.
I hope this helps. Mike

Mustanglvr

The Ivy gold interior was as follows:
Door metal parts were Light Ivy Gold
The door panels were Medium Ivy gold
The carpet can be either Light Ivy Gold, or Dark Moss Green
The Dash Pad in most I have seen have been Dark Green, However, You can't get the dark green pad.
The Metal portion of the dash was Light Ivy Gold, as were the kick panels, steering column, and steering wheel.
The seats were Light Ivy Gold bolsters(outer portion) with Kiwi inserts.
The rear Qtr. trim in the back seat (metal panels) were same as metal on doors.
Rear Package Tray was Light Ivy Gold or Dark Green.
The window crank knobs were either Dark Green, or Light Green. Either are correct.
The head liner can be either Light Ivy Gold, or Parchment Tan. At least the Parchment Tan is what you will get if you get the Ivy Gold Interior Package from the many parts dealers.
I hope this helps. Mike

Mike, Parchment is more of an eggshell color. Saddle is closer to a tan color.