• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Marchal Lights

gtcsjcode

Did Marchal make covers for the 656 lights? I was wondering , I'm getting a set of 656's and was wondering if they made covers.

68sunlitgold

Unfortuanately no......I am planning on making some. Paul said he just used cloth covers with elastic around the edge. I would sugguest some time of cover becuase I would hate to have to replace the lenses.
Doug

hookedtrout

I bought a pair of black KC covers that fit perfect over my Marchals and they have a foam padding inside to enhance the protection. They also have the elastic around for a secure fit. They have white "KC" letters which have never bothered me but they could be spray painted all black with the new vinyl spray paints if you didn't want the KC.

Cory