• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'68 Green Hornet/Cal Special Clone

I have up for sale a '68 S code coupe that I was in the process of building into a Green Hornet/Cal Special Clone. It has the original 390, C-6, power steering and factory AC. I've added 4-wheel disc brakes, edelbrock intake and carb, shelby oval air cleaner and valve covers, an overhead console with AM/FM, CD player, deck lid, fender extensions, brake scoops, tail light panel, lights and bezels. All the exterior molding, trim and glass has been removed and the car is ready for paint and interior work. I have everthing for the car including all the original pieces that were removed and replaced. The price is $6,000.00 and I can deliver to within a 300 mile radius of Las Vegas, NV for $1.25 per mile. Please feel free to contact me for any additional information or e-mail for photo's. Gary (702) 647-1155

OP
OP
G

Yes this car is still for sale, I need to make room for my Cal Special. Either give me a call or send an e-mail for pictures.

OP
OP
G

Hi. Please send pictures and confirm availability