• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Original Trunk Mat

I have three 1968 Mustangs produced at the San Jose plant. Two are California Specials and one is a regualr Mustang coupe. I believe that they all have original trunk mats, but there are two different styles. One style is a matted cloth with black and gray spatter paint, the other type is a matted cloth with no paint. I am curious what other people have in their cars (if original) and the dates the cars were produced. My information is as follows:

GT/CS 7/16/68 Spatter Mat
GT/CS 3/15/68 Cloth Mat
Reg Mustang 1/22/68 Cloth Mat

Any help is greatly appreciated. I have pictures of the different mats if someone can tell me how to get them from my computer to this posting.

Scott