• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Brake light switch

Maine gt/cs

Has anyone replaced the brake light switch. Was in a Mustang Cruise and car show today with 182 other Mustangs from 1965 to 2014 and lost the brake lights. Everything else still works. Blinkers, headlights, parking lights, horn all still work. Leaning towards the switch on brake pedal. Other than that, an awesome cruise. Still the only 1968 GT/CS around here and draws a good crowd every time. Thanks for any reply's. Also the nail polish is still hanging tough and looks great.

Tim

dalorzo_f

franklinair

Richard is being kind... it's a PITA to get to, unless you're comfortable on your back, looking up & overhead.:eek:
To me, it's worth pulling the driver's seat (4 1/2" nuts thru the floorpan).

Neil

dalorzo_f

I'm not sure which I hate more... under dash issues like this, or chasing electrical gremlins....

You "can" do if from the side with the door wide open...

cool68

hello

I took mine out 2 or 3 times when I replace my brake booster it wasn't that bad it's just a little trick to it that's all