• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Your Book is Complete Buy Now!!!

franklinair

Today I am a Happy Camper. My two books arrived, and they are OUTSTANDING. Great photos & bio's. I'm really enjoying the photos and meeting fellow members in print.

Cory deserves a standing ovation!

Can't wait for the 'book signing' in Grass Valley, and meeting folks face-to-face. Thanks again, Cory. We couldn't have done it without you.

Neil

PonyGal

I think I scared the heck out of the FedEx man (?)!!! :icon_pani

I was sitting here at the computer reading the posts about Cory & Neil's visit when I glanced out the window and saw the truck. I jumped up and ran to the door, flung it open and yelled "The FedEx Man is here!!!". He jumped about a mile or so when I burst out the door and headed straight for him. He said "You must be pretty excited to get this package?".

Needless to say, I got my books!!!! Cory, you did an amazing job on them and I also want to thank you so much!!!

Gotta go get aquainted with the rest of my "family"...:cheesy:

68 GTCS

I received your e-mail with the inserts, or inside flaps, so I printed them out and put them back to back and then laminated them. Now I have some book markers that look awsome, I just wish I had a better printer. ------------So when and where is the book signing?

Kevin

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

I received your e-mail with the inserts, or inside flaps, so I printed them out and put them back to back and then laminated them. Now I have some book markers that look awsome, I just wish I had a better printer. ------------So when and where is the book signing?

Kevin

Book signings are the 27th at Tims house in Grass Valley, CA and my house anytime you go by, just stop in and hang out.

Cory

aemoo28

I think I scared the heck out of the FedEx man (?)!!!

I was sitting here at the computer reading the posts about Cory & Neil's visit when I glanced out the window and saw the truck. I jumped up and ran to the door, flung it open and yelled "The FedEx Man is here!!!". He jumped about a mile or so when I burst out the door and headed straight for him. He said "You must be pretty excited to get this package?"

So Renee was there any fainting? You or the Fed Ex man?

I'm so excited! I'm ordering two books this morning!

Who can think of the best "valid" excuse to call in sick from work and be at Tim's book signing party?

Midnight Special

I for him. He said "You must be pretty excited to get this package?"

Who can think of the best "valid" excuse to call in sick from work and be at Tim's book signing party?

...Ah... 'Want to emphasize that this is Cory's book signing party.
I'm only proud to be an early stop on the book tour with some awesome members joining in!

According to Blurb, my two books should be waiting when I get home today so we'll be ready :)

P.S. While were at it - I may go ahead & print some "fainting Renee" photos (from when she got the Stevenson Special) for her to sign as well! Better yet - maybe she will do some fainting demonstrations!!!

robert campbell

Who can think of the best "valid" excuse to call in sick from work and be at Tim's book signing party?[/QUOTE]

Amy,
My favorite exceuse at work is "My wife wants to have sex and I want to be there when she does"

Rob

rvrtrash

I have an eye problem. I can't see being at work when I should be in California. :rolleyes:

Amy, I'm going through Seattle on Alaska Airlines. Maybe we could hit the same flights. I can change my seats before this time tomorrow. I'm getting a rental car so you don't have to worry about transport.

Steve

Midnight Special

...Tonight Rhonda. ...and I was also referring to Rob's post (humorously;-)

Boy, I'm sure enjoying reading about everyone in Cory's book! 'Haven't put it down since it arrived two hours ago. I love how many people write as they speak and you can actually "hear" them talking as you read :) This is beyond fantastic!!

aemoo28

Amy,
My favorite exceuse at work is "My wife wants to have sex and I want to be there when she does"
Rob

Rob! PG-13 so Renee doesn't faint! Although ya got a hootin whallop from me. Said person works with me so I can't use that excuse. Actually said person is no longer said person- anyway who cares about said person.

The whole ER knows my family, so Neil I cannot use that one. Going to sit out this trip and see y'all in July 2010 up in Seattle. OKAY????

Just ordered my books!!

BTW I used the "hpfreeshipping" on the second book sent to different address than my own, and it was denied saying this promo code has been maxed out. Don't know if it's one per person/purchase or if the time is up.

I hate to ask this... (slap slap) (BAD AMY!)...

Anyone sending a book to PMN?

(anyone?)

PonyGal

No I didn't faint (this time), however there was quite a bit of hyperventilating going on!!! Oh, and I do believe that the FedEx man burnt a bit of rubber getting out of the "crazy woman's" driveway.

P.S. While were at it - I may go ahead & print some "fainting Renee" photos (from when she got the Stevenson Special) for her to sign as well! Better yet - maybe she will do some fainting demonstrations!!!

Tim, You didn't actually get any pictures of that did you???

PonyGal

I hate to ask this... (slap slap) (BAD AMY!)...

Anyone sending a book to PMN? (anyone?)

Bad Amy! Go stand in the corner for a while (just joking!!).

Amy, I would not be surprised if he bought his own copy just to 'check it out'

P.S. I'd give you a couple of my furlough days if I could!!!!!

Last edited:

GT/CS S Code

On the way ...!

Just got an email from FedEx to confirm that the two books I ordered are now shipped! (A large and a small ...)
The tracking link says that the order was received, shipped from Seattle, Washington to Oakland, California (?) and is now on route BACK up to Richmond, B.C., Canada ...
Huh? They're playing "ping pong" with my books from Washington to California and then back to Canada?
:confused:
Oh well, as long as they ARRIVE, I'm happy!
:rolleyes:
We'll keep you posted.

CougarCJ

The tracking link says that the order was received, shipped from Seattle, Washington to Oakland, California (?) and is now on route BACK up to Richmond, B.C., Canada ...
Huh? They're playing "ping pong" with my books from Washington to California and then back to Canada?
:confused:

Cause the book is called "A California Special Way of Life". Silly, LOL:cool: