• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Free Shipping for CS forum members

bossreg

Free shipping now available for forum members at www.stangdeadpedals.com
GT/CS pedal and the new Terlingua Key Fob (Fear the Bunny) with a portion of the proceeds to be donated to the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation. Members can submit the PROMO CODE " gtcs.com " prior to checkout...remember you must submit the code to get a revised total before you submit payment information..thanks and have a great xmas...Reg
phpThumb.php
phpThumb.php

P

PNewitt

I'd like to see a true accounting of how much money really did go to the CS Children's (Heart) Fund in the past five years.

PMN

clubpro

Paul,

Just recently the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation donated $52,000 to the Children's Organ Transplant Association. I know that during the SAAC lawsuit there was talk about Mr. Shelby's foundation being a scam, but don't believe what you have heard or read. Mr. Shelby's goal is to build the foundation financially so that after he has gone to the big race track in the sky it will continue on without the selling of his personal collection of cars or his autograph. It would be a perpetual endowment.

Cheers,

Ron

Last edited:
P

PNewitt

I didn't mean to distract from the items you were offering, Boss...

And sorry, Clubpro, I probably shouldn't have brought up the CS CF issue, although (IMO), it's still something that I feel needs to be explained (someday) in more detail.

That's all...

Paul N.

Aussie67

How about Canada

I ordered the GT500 JLT CAI intake shroud yesterday but I live in Canada. Not sure if the free freight offer covers Canada? If it does, that is great.

Peter