• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy Birthday...

Powell

Happy Birthday Steve, hope you have a great day and year to follow.

rvrtrash

Thanks guys. I had a great day yesterday, mainly because I took a day off from my "post-retirement" job. When I wasn't working I was missing having a job and now that I'm working again I'm missing having free time. Just no pleasing me I guess.

Steve

robert campbell

Hey Bro!
I have no free time, but love my job!! Just put a Yukon nodular iron case with Detroit TruTrac Posi 35 spline carrier in the Stang. New Moser 35 spline axels are going in tomorrow! Daytona pinion carrier and 1350 U joint with Strange U-joint girdles!!

Bigger is better!! Now I will finally be able to side step the clutch behind the new crate motor!! YAAAAAAA BAAAAABBBBBEEEE!

Bro

rvrtrash

I don't know what you're talking about Rob. You could have side-stepped the clutch before doing all that.......at least once! :icon_no:

Steve