• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1967 HCS Mustang

KAG08

Hi I'm new to this! I have a 1967 Mustang HCS. All original as far as I know. My husband and I have been going back and forth debating about selling it. My only trouble is I can't really find any good source to try to determine how much it is really worth. I did register it with Bob Teets last September. Can anyone point me in a good direction?

franklinair

This is a GREAT place to start. Photos, Marti Report, description are a must.

Neil Hoppe

classicsguy

Remember to inform if its a coupe convertible or fastback and the engine/transmission that came with car. You might be surprised how many people forget to put the basic information.

I agrre with Franklin,this is a great place to start and it has a classified section...Marti report,condition and drivetrain are important to describe. Good luck!

Diesel Donna

Well Uncle Bob will be able to tell you about everything you want to know!
He's the MAN! Just give him the information and some good photos.