• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Heater delete ?

Bluestang

My car has heater delete that was factory ordered. Was this common for mustangs in the californai market? My car was ordered from a dealer in Hawaii. I am also looking for good console for a automatic,mine is missing.

Mustanglvr

I think all the GT/CS`s that went to Hawaii had the heater delete option, because it never gets cold enough there for a heater. This has been discussed on this site before. Search through the posts and I think you will find it.

Mosesatm

If you don't find a console on this site try eBay. There are always a number of them on there. If you don't want to spend a lot and are patient you may need to bid on a base one time then the pad during another auction.

clubpro

Heater delete

Most of the cars ordered by Hawaii dealers were ordered with the heater delete option. The buyer received a $35 rebate if they ordered this option.

P

PNewitt

So, how did they originally route the heater hoses--with a "heater-delete"??

Was it just a loop off the water pump?

Could I get photos for the book?

Thanks, Paul N.

rvrtrash

We might want to check further into this. Mine is a Hawaii car but it has the heater. I also have air cond. so maybe they had to run the heater if you ordered air. Who knows? Paul, how many Hawaii cars do you have listed, and what are the stats for heaters and air?
Steve