• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale GT/CS Tshirts.. I have (3) left

Guyman

Hi folks., did a run of these Tee shirts for members a few years back., just found 3 that I still have., they are brand new. I only have three left...I have (2) xxxl and (1) xxl. ($25 each)
If interested in all three., can sell all for $60 for the three plus ship. These will not fit in a small priority mail box., so will go out in a bigger box., shipping will be determined on location...probably around $7 for a single shirt., a little more for all three.

Thanks., if interested, please email me at guysgt390@yahoo.com

Thanks to all of you who ordered these, I hope you are wearing them proudly!

No plans to do another design unless I get enough interest to do another design. If interested, please let me know and I may consider doing another..I own a graphic design company and been doing this for a lonnnng time: http://www.DesignGuyPro.com

I also do any type of design from product design, logo design, to web design and social media posting etc....if you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact me on your next project.

Thanks., Guy

Attachments

• shirt2.jpg
    shirt2.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 61
  • shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 44