• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Smog set up for 390 S Code

Doug

Thought that I'd throw this out to the GT/CS site. Does anybody have or know of a complete smog system for a 390 S-Code. Thanks any help would be appreciated.

CougarCJ

Besides Perogie's and Mansfield Mustangs arm and a leg prices? LOL

I have some bits and pieces. Low mount alternator mounting bracket, low mount alternator adjusting bracket, smog pump, PCV transfer tube for on top of intake manifold, assorted vacuum fittings, vacuum canister mounting bracket, and some smog tube ferrules.

I don't have a anti backfire canister, pump adjusting bracket, or pulley (there are two depending if you have A/C).

Most people use the repop smog tubes, but those use the different one way valves. The reproduction cylinder head tubes are better quality than the OEM Ford tubes.