• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New Member who made the mistake of selling his pride and gt/cs stang

carvensno

hi, my name is Charles Mckinney, i could kick myself now for selling my CS back in 1996,because the car had been in the family for 20 yrs.But at the time i could not afford 2 cars and the insurance for them, so i made up my mind and put it up for sale.The 1 good thing is that the CS went to a good famliy, they had 2 other stang fully restore, so i know that it was going to be in good hands.

the VIN #8R01J158056
Body 65A, CLR I, TRIM 2G, DATE 17D, DSO 72, AXLE 7, TRANS W

had the otpional Gt package on it, which paul had helped my mom verify. is there a way that i could find out if the lady that bought it is still the owner or if it has been sold again and if it is still in Fresno,CA.

HI Paul i had met you with my mom back in i think it was 84 at the cal-expo for the big mustang show there, i was just a teen then, my mom says to tell you hi.

any info will be thankful

darb

Well, you could hire a private investigator to run the VIN number in a private database, or the plate number (If you know any law enforcement officers they can do this too) - that will tell you the current registered owner of the car IF they keep the registration up to date.

Services like this range anywhere from 25- 150 dollars, call a local P.I. they'll help you get the info very fast.

Brad

I hunted down my dad's old Mustang with way less info than you have--only the plate number, and it (luckily) still had the original plate on it so I was able to locate it. I think it cost between $35 and $50, but I can't remember. Good luck!

http://www.ustrace.com

mailto:agent@ustrace.com

OP
OP
C

carvensno

you know i didnt even think of this till tonite reading other threads on here, there is a cop in the fresno mustang club that i know pretty good, i guess i could see if he could pull it up for me huh? DOH ;D