• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

AM radio help??

erselt

Almost all my original radio wires have been cut or modified to make way for a newer model, but I'm going to put back the original AM Philco.
I noticed the Philco only has 2 plugs (yellow/grey and black/dk green) and the antenna hole. My car still has the yellow/grey plug, but not the black/dk green plug. What does the yellow/grey plug do AND what does the black/dk green plug do? Also, where is the speaker wiring? Could it be yellow/grey is power/grnd and the black/dk green is dash speaker?
If someone can help I'd REALLY appreciate it.
Thanks,
Eric

Attachments

• radio.jpg
    radio.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 15

darb

My original speaker is hooked up to the harness via yellow grey...I followed the black cables, and they usually end up being a ground somewhere in the dash.

Hope this helps!