• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Marchal Bulbs

bbeatty

I purchased a set of Marchal fog lamps on EBAY because the owner said they were complete and working. When they arrived, 1 bulb was broken so I'm trying to find a source for a replacement. I thought I'd check back here and now I'm confused. The bulb that came out of my lamp is a big amber colored bulb with 3 prongs. There is a picture on this site's fog lights and grille album of a Marchal light bulb that doesn't look anything like what came out of my car. ??? Is the picture shown here the correct light? It looks way to modern to me.

Sarge

Marchal lights are French, and usually come with the yellow bulb commonly used in France. I don't know where to get a replacement, but there was a post from 68SunlightGold which had the email address of Hans in the Netherlands. This is who I got my Marchal lights from a year and a half ago, and he sold me the clear bulbs as well. He may have replacements, or know where to get them.

darb

I got my marchal replacement from www.italparts.com - it's in Italy, and they cost 15 bucks U.S. a bulb, you can also get the wiring as well.

He seemed pretty reliable, It was a good price - and the stuff came, it took about 2-3 weeks but It arrived!

-Brad

Talan423

doug (sunlitgold) had given me his (hans) web address a while ago and i still have it book-marked. italparts.com
hans is a really nice guy and always answers e-mail very fast. hope this helps.

tom