• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007/2008 GT/CS Dash Plaques

2007GT/CS

A member in another forum has created a dash plaque and engine bay plaque for the 2007/2008 GT/CS but he can also create any other style for you if you wish. The cost of the dash plaque is 30.00 and 20.00 for the engine plaque. I am attaching the picture of the dash plaque. If you are interested you can contact him at ccdjaco@cox.net.

Attachments

• Dash_Plate_Final_R.jpg
    Dash_Plate_Final_R.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 312

aemoo28

I will definitely order both for my '08! Where on the car do we put these? On the engine, where? Thank you for posting this info!
Amy

OP
OP

2007GT/CS

I will definitely order both for my '08! Where on the car do we put these? On the engine, where? Thank you for posting this info!
Amy

The Dash Plaque will be placed between the 2 center vents on the dash. As for the Engine Plaque you can place that where ever you like it.

BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

I recall what happened now.

There is a thread from a few months back when Ron left.

Too bad he moved on - looks like he is trying to get something going for the 40th at Knotts and starting a registry of sorts.

Too bad things couldn't be worked out.

aemoo28

Uh, how do I find the build date? Not in my paperwork. I have a manufacture (sp?) date on the door plate, is that it? AND there isn't much room between the two air vents on the dash- are these plaques super small I hope?

albegtcs

aemoo28 has a good question how do you get the build data, Since their does not seem to be a special designator in the VIN code for the GT/CS option how do the late Model owners know what production number GT/CS they have? It would be nice to have that information on a dash plaque

Paul.N Will this information be addressed in your book?

OP
OP

2007GT/CS

aemoo28 has a good question how do you get the build data, Since their does not seem to be a special designator in the VIN code for the GT/CS option how do the late Model owners know what production number GT/CS they have? It would be nice to have that information on a dash plaque

Paul.N Will this information be addressed in your book?

You can get the build date if you go to your Ford dealer's part department and give them your VIN number and ask them to run a HVBoM report on your VIN. This will give your your build date along with alot of information about your car.