• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

dash clock

Talan423

do any of you guys have the instrument cluster clock on your car? if yes, does it list this option on your marti report? i have the trip odometer and the tach, but no clock. just about all of the cars i have seen with the trip and tach also have the clock. i was just wondering if maybe at one time maybe my car had one and somebody removed it?
i am also missing the trip odometer reset knob, if anybody has an extra or knows where i can find one, please e-mail me! talan423@aol.com

thanks for your help.
tom

Attachments

• cluster.jpg
    cluster.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 159

68sunlitgold

Tom,
I looked through everything I have can not find anything that said the clock came with the clock, and I too looked at pictures I have of cars with tachs and eveyone also had the clock. Does the clock connection grommet look like it had something connected in it at one time? Also the clock backing plate should look like it has been attached, look at the screws.
Doug

OP
OP
T

Talan423

doug-
i looked a little closer at the back of my cluster. i don't seem to see any evidence of a clock ever beeing installed. the metal around the back of the clock hole looks clean and the clock connection wire is still wrapped pretty tight by the original tape. looks like i never had a clock in my cluster. still wondering if anybody out there has the clock option listed on their marti report?

thanks
tom

68sunlitgold

Tom,
I looked in my mustang recognition guide and there is a picture of a 67 cluster with the tach and trip odom and it does not have a clock, so they did come with them. I also thought, go ahead and call Kevin Marti (Marti Auto Works) and just ask him if the clock option shows up on his reports. He was very friendly and informative when I talked to him about getting all the CS VIN #'s. Just a thought.
Doug