• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 68 GT/CS in Denmark

Jester

I am going to drive over and have a look at this '68 GT/CS in Denmark and possibly buy. (Link below) The seller tells me the VIN is 8R01C130773. According to the Registry this car should be in the U.S. According to the info on VIN 8R01C130773 (Body, colour, trim...)in the Registry it at least looks like it could be the same car.

Anyone no anything about the car and how it ended up in Denmark? Anyone a better expert than me to judge from the pictures in the link if it seems to be correct? Any help welcome.

http://www.guloggratis.dk/personbil...stang-47-v8-289cui-gtcs-aut?imagepos=0#images