• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1967 High Country Special Mustang

hicountrybob

This one-owner HCS was originally bought from Courtesy Ford in Littleton, CO and has 87,750 ORIGINAL miles with the ORIGINAL Columbine Blue paint STILL ON IT and came to me with a folder of some past bills and the original plastic Ford owners card. The car is equipped with the Sports Sprint Package ie. turn signal hood and chrome air cleaner lid. It came with a 3-speed transmission, 200-6 cylinder engine, two toned blue interior and AM radio. The car has tired paint and a body with two VERY small dingers and two VERY small rust spots and floors are MINT. This HCS is a very nice driver (fresh carb overhaul, new fuel pump and oil and filter change). It needs dash pad, seat kit, carpet, bla, bla,bla and comes with my MARTI report. The car is one of eleven (11) 6-cylinder HCS Coupes in the High Country Special Registry. In all my years as High Country Special Registrar, I've only seen one other HCS Coupe with a 200-6 cylinder here in the Denver metro area and none any place else. This is an original, untouched, unmolested High Country Special Coupe; this car will be a no nonsense restoration for one of you HCS-CAL. SPECIAL Mustang enthusiasts. Looking for around 8000, 10 percent less to a site member? Can I trailer this to you for costs, hopefully west??? Call me, let's talk. Bob Teets here in Denver, Colorado at 303-424-3866 evenings best.

gt/csj4

This is a very clean, easily restorable hcs. The floor pans on this car still have factory overspray and the floors look brand new. It fires right up, engine is sound hell even the Transverse muffler and exhaust clamps are original. Six banger or not, this is a true diamond in the rough. I am very tempted to pick this one up.

Btw Bobby, i finished up with that rare finds book (you are mentioned several times in it:smile:)

OP
OP
H

hicountrybob

This is a very clean, easily restorable hcs. The floor pans on this car still have factory overspray and the floors look brand new. It fires right up, engine is sound hell even the Transverse muffler and exhaust clamps are original. Six banger or not, this is a true diamond in the rough. I am very tempted to pick this one up.

Btw Bobby, i finished up with that rare finds book (you are mentioned several times in it:smile:)

Hey, Joe, share that book with me, would you, TONIGHT as no Nug Puppys action tonight. I'd do lt for you. FYI, I'm done w/the one you 2 left in my screen door Sunday. 4:30 in Denver now, so I'll call you in a little bit and swing by to look over your progress on the Cal Spec and maybe change books w/ you. Thanks, Bob here.

Edward Bodoh

Although I'm not in the market for a 3rd car this does seem like a good investment. Where can I look at some pics Bob? I doubt it be here come January but if it was I would seriously consider. Thats the earliest i could pick up. and would be cool to have next to my ivy gold gtcs. Ed.

Colorado Christlieb

Although I'm not in the market for a 3rd car this does seem like a good investment. Where can I look at some pics Bob? I doubt it be here come January but if it was I would seriously consider. Thats the earliest i could pick up. and would be cool to have next to my ivy gold gtcs. Ed.

I'll help Bob out here. He has the car listed, photos and all on Craigslist at: http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3449100443.html

If it had been a 1966, I'd would have bought it already. Nice car from the photos.

OP
OP
H

hicountrybob

I'll help Bob out here. He has the car listed, photos and all on Craigslist at: http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3449100443.html

If it had been a 1966, I'd would have bought it already. Nice car from the photos.
I really appreciate you (I can't find you in the registry) and the other people who CARRY me and thank you for posting for me, 'cause I'm not very good on the net stuff nor this posting stuff and being able to transfer cars ads from Craig's list to our site, etc. Thanks, again, Bob Teets here.

Colorado Christlieb

I really appreciate you (I can't find you in the registry) and the other people who CARRY me and thank you for posting for me, 'cause I'm not very good on the net stuff nor this posting stuff and being able to transfer cars ads from Craig's list to our site, etc. Thanks, again, Bob Teets here.

Bob, you are very welcome. Someday I'll get to meet you at the Steamboat Springs, Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup. I saw your 68 HCS there last June. --Jeff

Animal

HCS for sale

I know Bob Personally and I can say that that he is a man of honesty and integrity. The car he is selling is represented just as he says. This is a fine car and will not last in this up-coming market. If I had the room I would buy it right now. I wish all members of this site could meet Bob Teets and see what a huge contribution he has made to these cars over the years. He has visited my home a few times and he is a wealth of knowledge and information.

I'll see you soon Bob when I bring down the S code CS I recently puchased and let you give it the "Go Over"

Terry T.

gt/csj4

I know Bob Personally and I can say that that he is a man of honesty and integrity. The car he is selling is represented just as he says. This is a fine car and will not last in this up-coming market. If I had the room I would buy it right now. I wish all members of this site could meet Bob Teets and see what a huge contribution he has made to these cars over the years. He has visited my home a few times and he is a wealth of knowledge and information.

I'll see you soon Bob when I bring down the S code CS I recently puchased and let you give it the "Go Over"

Terry T.

Terry, let me know when you do, I would love to come over and check it out too(weather permitting I just might need to bring my cal over too ) also, i got a lead on a good condition lower half of a console (68) you need to mate with the upper one i sold you, perhaps when i get a spare min ill go look at it and see if its as good condition as im promised it is. It's at a good price so if all checks out ill pick it up for ya and get you a little further along with completing your floor console. Have you looked into ways to dye the rubber yet? The plastic parts will be easy but not sure on the padding. Lemme know if you want a helping hand restoring the metal insert for the 4, speed

Animal

hcs for sale

Joe, that sounds great. I'm interested in the console part, maybe you could get some pics to me or at least let me know what kind of condition its in. As far as the dying process, Rod Holland has some tricks for dying I'll talk to him and see what he thinks. I'll let you know when I come to Bob's with the car.......if the thermometer ever gets above 20 around here, lol.

OP
OP
H

hicountrybob

This one-owner HCS was originally bought from Courtesy Ford in Littleton, CO and has 87,750 ORIGINAL miles with the ORIGINAL Columbine Blue paint STILL ON IT and came to me with a folder of some past bills and the original plastic Ford owners card. The car is equipped with the Sports Sprint Package ie. turn signal hood and chrome air cleaner lid. It came with a 3-speed transmission, 200-6 cylinder engine, two toned blue interior and AM radio. The car has tired paint and a body with two VERY small dingers and two VERY small rust spots and floors are MINT. This HCS is a very nice driver (fresh carb overhaul, new fuel pump and oil and filter change). It needs dash pad, seat kit, carpet, bla, bla,bla and comes with my MARTI report. The car is one of eleven (11) 6-cylinder HCS Coupes in the High Country Special Registry. In all my years as High Country Special Registrar, I've only seen one other HCS Coupe with a 200-6 cylinder here in the Denver metro area and none any place else. This is an original, untouched, unmolested High Country Special Coupe; this car will be a no nonsense restoration for one of you HCS-CAL. SPECIAL Mustang enthusiasts. Looking for around 8000, 10 percent less to a site member? Can I trailer this to you for costs, hopefully west??? Call me, let's talk. Bob Teets here in Denver, Colorado at 303-424-3866 evenings best.
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New owner had truck pick it up last Thursday ie. went back East

gt/csj4

The balance of the world remains!!! now I wont have the fear of god put in me by Shirley when I come over, to "get that car out of my house Joey!" haha kidding of course, but seriously not a woman I would ever cross :scared: