• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

test time slips

390cs68rcode

time slips

Attachments

• time_slips.jpg
    time_slips.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 25

davidathans

Which column are you, Penzoil or O-Reilly? What tires(slicks) are you racing with? At what Pressure? What RPM do you leave the line at? What is the elevation of that track?....whichever car is yours...your really haulin tail. This is the 66 with the 347 blown right?

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

I am #207. It was on my 2001 R1 motorcycle. At that time it had 163ish HP at the tire. That bike ended up bored, stroked and a bunch of other things including titanium connecting rods. That motor cost more than my 289 CS. It threw a piston out the front of the block at 189 mph indicated. the throttle was pegged for a good 1/2 mile on the rev limiter. My mechanic hated me when I told him that. We still have the bike, will put the motor back together one day. It was a MONSTER. 120 mph wheelies were no problem. very fun.