• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Local car cruise

joedls

I must admit, I've been kind of neglecting my GT/CS lately. I have mostly been driving my 65 convertible to shows. I've won quite a few awards.

But tonight I decided to take my GT/CS to a local cruise and I won an award for Best Ford :grin: :grin:

Mustanger

joedls said:
I must admit, I've been kind of neglecting my GT/CS lately. I have mostly been driving my 65 convertible to shows. I've won quite a few awards.

But tonight I decided to take my GT/CS to a local cruise and I won an award for Best Ford :grin: :grin:

Cooool! Now you probably are more inspired to show the CS, huh? ...

rvrtrash

I don't want to steal any thunder but didn't want to start a new thread either. We had a local car show that benefited a charity so I took 2 cars and entered them in the same class;'49-'72 Stock. The CS took first and my XL convertible took second. The '60 Corvette that took third was a little miffed. :cry:

Steve