• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Book information and Order Forms as .pdf

P

PNewitt

Since just about everyone on my mailing list has one of these, I thought I'd post the same 6-page mailer right here for folks to see and use.

This is posted here in parts. First the cover letter, then the book description.

Next will be the order form, and survey pages. if you'd like to pre-order a copy (copies), print the order form out and fill out.

If you can't read it, the checks should be made out to me: "Paul M. Newitt", and send your order to me at:

GT/CS Registry
Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617
USA

I'm not sure if this post will be moved to the classifieds--that's up to Jon, the webmaster, but i wanted it to appear where most of you can see & know about it.

If you have any problems getting this to print, etc., at your end, please send me a self-addressed-stamped envelope, and I'll get the same mailer right to you.

Thanks for all your interest and support!

Paul Newitt
Registrar.

Attachments

• letter.pdf
    409.4 KB · Views: 92
OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Here are the pages with the book's description, and some related news.

-Paul N.

Attachments

• book1.pdf
    318.6 KB · Views: 86
  • book2.pdf
    396.1 KB · Views: 74
  • csnews.pdf
    414.2 KB · Views: 81
OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Here is the order form and the survey. If possible, for the survey, be sure to answer these questions on a separate piece of paper.

Even if you don't order a pre-book at this time, i'd still like to get your GT/CS' (HCS') information for the registry.

As a last time deadline, I'll accept new registrations (VIN, data plate, options list, photos) on both the '68 GT/CS, and new 2007/2008 GT/CSs until Dec 31st. Please send your information to my mailing address listed above (sorry, but I will not accept registrations via e-mail or as a private message).

thanks again,

Paul N.

Attachments

• orderform.pdf
    390.1 KB · Views: 78
  • survey.pdf
    410.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Thanks!

The book count so far is up to 180 books pre-sold (as of 11/29/07). I'd like to get up to 275 books pre-sold to completely finance this project. I feel that by the time the book is ready for press, I (we) can reach that number.

Two owners have purchased 10 books each. Many sales of 2 books each, and a few of three books each.

I really, really appreciate your support!! I could not do this without all your help. Many Marti Reports and survey info forms have been sent to me, too. Very, very cool!!

..and I appreciate all your words of thanks and encouragement in your letters.

Thank you,

Paul N.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

I'm bringing this thread back up, since I've recently had several PM inquiries asking "where is it?"!

Thanks for asking. Just print out the .pdf order form and mail it in with a pre-payment. You don't have to own a GT/CS to order a book.

Paul N.