• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Convertible Clone

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Midnight Special said:
...Perty neat Arlie, but why not just make it a Shelby clone?

Don't know but since you asked I'll throw out some possible reasons.
Maybe a lack of money.
Maybe whoever built the car likes the GT/CS look better.
Maybe whoever built the car knew that a GT/CS convertible clone would be much more unique than a Shelby convertible clone.
Maybe after dealing with all that poorly fitting fiberglass on the rear of the car he or she couldn't bear to deal with it on the front of the car.

I'm out of ideas.

Mustanglvr

Midnight Special said:
Hey, you're right! So it's an "Okie Special" clone! Good memory there, member o' many avatars. Speakin' of that; is Arlie's a "fitting" one???
;-)

As far as I can tell, Arlie does`nt have a "Grinchly" bone in his body. :wink:

Oh, you mean for the season? Yep, its a little early for "The Grinch" but he`s probably wearing his "Grinch" ties already, so we have to humor him.:rolleyes: :grin:
I personally think "The Grinch" is very cute and he did the right thing in the end by being nice to all the "Whos".:cheesy:

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

That's right. He has a bad rep. but that's just because people always forget about the end of the movie!!!

nfrntau

Here he is

Attachments

• grinch.jpg
    grinch.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 16

somethingspecial

Okie Special or not?

I don't think that is the Okie Special. Wheels are different, Air Cleaner, Script, and this one has original seats with headrests. The Okie, if I remember correctly, had Chevy Velour high back seats. Nice looking car to turn into a Shelby Clone. Mike

CJ

These are two different clones. Beside the differences under the hood, one clone has a console with factory in-dash a/c the other clone has the a/c under the dash.

CJ