• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale J-Code on Criaglist in Inland Empire, CA

68sunlitgold

Found this on Craigslist, looks like an early CS. Also has what looks like a GT, he states he has a Marti Report.

Looking to trade my 1968 Mustang GT California special The car is a factory J Code302 with power disc brake It also has both console lower and upper It also has the factory tachometer The engine and suspension has been rebuilt it only has about 2000 miles on the complete rebuilt It has all the specific California special parts Including fog lights and all fiberglass in place The car does need paint These cars are getting hard to find only 4000 were made back in 1968 and I do have the Marti Report Looking to trade Only I'm looking for a 68 70 71 72 Corvette Also would consider a triumph tr6

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5248415325.html

Attachments

• Cal craigslist.jpg
    Cal craigslist.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 62