• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

What is your gas cost today?

lenta

Hello guys, that's nothing comparing our fuelprice €1,80 per litre which converts to $9,16 per US gallon. (if I'm right)
WE WIN...Lucky you Americans, it's the Netherlands. Yes it's no fun any more going for a spin.

Lenta

franklinair

I wonder how much of the cost per gallon or litre consists of governmental taxes? I've heard that European countries are taxed Much heavier than here in the States.

Neil

Mosesatm

I'm still trying to get my head around $111.9 per litre in Canada!!!!!!

68CaliSp

Hello guys, that's nothing comparing our fuelprice €1,80 per litre which converts to $9,16 per US gallon. (if I'm right)
WE WIN...Lucky you Americans, it's the Netherlands. Yes it's no fun any more going for a spin.

Lenta

I hear you, I've been living in Germany for the last year plus, and I think when I left last week it was about 1.59 euro for E10...way more than I like to pay but oh well. I paid $3.91 for premium today in Magnolia, Tx.

Northern Pony

Arlie;
You caught my typo, should have been $1.11.9/ litre. Yes our stations are going by the tenth of a cent.
Maybe i shouldn't join in here after heavy days of skiing.
BoB

68CaliSp

Cameron,
Did you gas up the S-code and take it for a spin?

Yep, had her out a couple of times so far and took her down to meet Jason. I just hope the rain will come and go before the weekend. We should do lunch while I am back in town!

OP
OP
GT/CS S Code

GT/CS S Code

Update ...

Up here in Victoria today we're $1.32 per litre for regular gas which converts to about $5.00 per US gallon. 94 octane Super Premium from Chevron is at $1.60 per litre or about $6.00 per US gallon ...!
:rolleyes:

Matstng

I hate to admit it but I paid $4.63/gal (91) yesterday in Woodland Hills near the 101. I had to.... I was low on gas and we were going for a drive with friends. :cry:

The drive was a blast went over Mulholland to PCH for lunch.
05-2012cobra2.jpg

somethingspecial

I hate to admit it but I paid $4.63/gal (91) yesterday in Woodland Hills near the 101. I had to.... I was low on gas and we were going for a drive with friends. :cry:

The drive was a blast went over Mulholland to PCH for lunch.
05-2012cobra2.jpg

With a ride like THAT, do you really care how much fuel costs? Nice way to kill some time. LOL. We went to the Redwoods up in Cresent City, Ca. this weekend, Paid just around $4.50 a gallon for 87 oct., which seemed to be consistant all the way up Hwy. 101.

Matstng

You're right on Mike,
I was paying what ever the station wanted, It's not everyday you can hang with a bunch of good friends and enjoy a drive like that.
Still stung a little.

OP
OP
GT/CS S Code

GT/CS S Code

Ouch!

As of today when I filled up our CS with Chevron 94 Super Premium here if Victoria it was $1.55.9 per Canadian litre ... which equates to about $6.24 per US gallon!
:eek:

tomcwarren

Was in Lawrence/KC over the weekend to move my daughter, and paid $3.389/gal to fill up the U-Haul with unleaded regular.

Haven't filled up recently here in Phoenix, so I don't have current gas prices here - seems like it was around $3.78 IIRC.

Tom

OP
OP
GT/CS S Code

GT/CS S Code

Gas has gone crazy up here again ...

Well, gas is all over the map again these days ... last week it was $1.229 per litre and today it's up to $1.399 which equates to about $5.30 per gallon US for regular gas! Chevron Super Premium (94 octane which is what I use in our warmed over 390) is running about $1.60 per litre or about $6,00 US per gallon again. We drove up island to meet a friend for dinner the other night and here in Victoria gas had gone up to $1.399 per litre and a 1/2 hour drive up island it was still only $1.249 per litre? There's no rhyme or reason to gas prices these days ... even in slightly different locations ...
:rolleyes:

franklinair

Here in Western North Carolina, regular= $3.49/gal. Just drove home from South Carolina, regular=$3.21/gal.

Neil