• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ Can't wait!

J.Bart

it reminds me of my brothers 427 supersnake.
black conv. nice looking car

keep the keys in your pocket if Amy's around.

OP
OP
GT100e

GT100e

Introducing "Mirage" 2012 Black GT/CS convertible

I don't remember if I posted on this forum that I was naming my new ride Mirage but since it took forever to get here and nobody was sure it existed and the fact that it took six months to touch the thing, I named the car "Mirage" Here's a couple of pics and one with a white GT/CS at the dealer's enjoy.
IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

No words can desribe the :icon_ecst:icon_ecst:icon_ecst I'm feeling...

J.Bart

I don't remember if I posted on this forum that I was naming my new ride Mirage but since it took forever to get here and nobody was sure it existed and the fact that it took six months to touch the thing, I named the car "Mirage" Here's a couple of pics and one with a white GT/CS at the dealer's enjoy.
IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

No words can desribe the :icon_ecst:icon_ecst:icon_ecst I'm feeling...

thats a good name!

Silver Star

I like the second black and white hat.
I'm new to this site as I just bought my 2012 Ingot Silver GT-CS Auto Convertible with the Hid/Security Package and the Comfort Package. I must say I was impressed on how well the wheels match the car color and the side stripe also matched well. I traded in my 2011 V6 Mustang because I like to put the top down at night when it cools off here in South Florida. I haven't filled out my profile yet but I will with pictures. I'll be around a lot and I'll start some threads of my own.:icon_ecst

Silver Star

I like the second black and white hat.
I'm new to this site as I just bought my 2012 Ingot Silver GT-CS Auto Convertible with the Hid/Security Package and the Comfort Package. I must say I was impressed on how well the wheels match the car color and the side stripe also matched well. I traded in my 2011 V6 Mustang because I like to put the top down at night when it cools off here in South Florida. I haven't filled out my profile yet but I will with pictures. I'll be around a lot and I'll start some threads of my own.:icon_ecst
Here are some pics of this bad boy!

Attachments

• IMGP1860crop.jpg
    IMGP1860crop.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMGP1862crop.jpg
    IMGP1862crop.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMGP1863crop2.jpg
    IMGP1863crop2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 25

Silver Star

Really nice, congrats :grin: Did you have to wait a long time before delivery?

P.S. As soon as you get a chance, get yourself a nice Borla 11790 exhaust axleback and feel (and hear) the difference :icon_evil

I picked it up right off the lot. Sawgrass Ford had 2 of them but this one had the comfort package which my girlfriend appreciates given her height. Just as I was leaving the showroom I saw a customer test driving the other one. I've learned you've got to act fast or you'll walk away empty!

As far as an exhaust system is concerned I'm hearing a roar from the engine now and I'm fine with it but we'll see..