• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ New Wheels and Exhaust

JOEGTS

Last weekend I decided to change the look of the car slightly. Since I put springs on the car I didn't like the stance of the car with it's current wheels and since I added the Off-Road Xpipe I wasn't happy with the sound either. Last weekend I ordered a new Magnaflow axle back from Christy (Ponygrrl) at Lethal Performance and new wheels and tires. I am picky when it comes to wheels and preffer OEM wheels. I decided to go with black GT500's with GoodYear Eagle F1's. I got the wheels from Buyfordracing.com and the tires are from Tirerack. The pics are crappy because it was the first time using it. This is the happiest I have been with the car's stance and the pics do not do it justice. The car also sounds the best it ever has.
FirstNewCameraPics110.jpg

FirstNewCameraPics112.jpg

FirstNewCameraPics108.jpg

FirstNewCameraPics106.jpg

GTCS07

I think the black wheels work well with the red. I just sold my stock wheels last week. If I ever go back to 18's I'd get those black wheels as well since they clear the big brake kit.