• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Now for some fun!

tworings

This will drive you nuts!! Have fun!

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting
hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal. It's been
said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are
expected to go for at least 2 minutes.

Give it a try but be careful...it is addictive!!

The URL is http://tinyurl.com/56t9u

Mustanglvr

Sorry to say guys, but my 10 year old daughter played it for 10 minutes and made it to 20. Her high score so far is 23 after 30 minutes of play.

68gt390

I made it to 14.3 seconds. O'boy what a score. No wonder they made me a cop in the Air Force. Go figure.

Don :rolleyes:

Mustanglvr

Go straight down when the blocks start to move, then make your way to the upper left corner for awhile till the one block comes straight for you from the opposite corner, then go down again. This will buy you some time. Its a memory game.

Mustanger

... I seem to remember a while back that Arlie posted this same game and I think I was able to achieve somewhere around 25 or 28 seconds after getting the hang of it ... you're right, Rhonda, that's my initial strategy and then it's a matter of dodging the blocks ...