• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Dress Up Your Motor/shelby Valve Covers

imported_tree

Good Day to all. Just wanted to give members first crack at a original 67-68 289-302 shelby valve covers.They dont look good on my new car ,new motor older valve covers.Enough said about that.Heres the deal. 115.00 for the pair and you pay the shipping , about 15.00 can to ship these babies.They are in excellant shape for being almost 40 years old. They go on e-bay on monday,I will list them for WHOLE LOT MORE. THANKS GUYS AND GALS . EMAIL ME tgree@telus.net P/S i have sterring box for gt/cs free to whoever ,you pay shipping,

TERRY.............................................................

Attachments

• valve cover 2 001.jpg
    valve cover 2 001.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 35
  • valve cover 2 004.jpg
    valve cover 2 004.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 32

rvrtrash

That was generous of you Terry, to offer them here first. Wish I would've seen them earlier but glad someone here got them.

Steve