• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted GT/CS - v8 (Had to sell mine 5 years ago. Looking for another)

bradley

Hey,

Well...6 or so years ago I owned this GT/CS: californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=559(I can't for the life of me access my old forum account...don't use that old e-mail anymore)

I had to sell it to pay my way through college, and I terribly miss having a GT/CS to work on.

I'm looking for any project that has a good start. Preferably a straight body, as I can do just about everything besides body work.

I'm really interested in a v8 model. Color, options, etc. is no factor.

Let me know if you're thinking about selling, or if you know of anyone that might be.

Appreciate it! Hoping one day soon I can be back in the GT/CS community.

Brad

franklinair

Welcome home! Hope you find what you're looking for. Lots of help & info here.

Neil

PS;
Where are you located? Perhaps there's someone nearby that can help.

68CaliSp

Brad-Just wanted to let you know I still have your car. She's in still in great shape, very little has changed since you sold her. I'm looking to put her in a shop for a full frame up restoration while I am stationed in Germany. She has been more than a pleasure to drive!

The shop I am looking at currently is in the North Houston area, Kleb Auto and Paint near the David Wayne Hooks Memorial Airport. If anyone knows the shop or has another recommendation I would greatly appreciate their input. However, I might look into Doug's 390 Special too, if his offer is still on the table. I have to find out if I am going to be in school for the next month tomorrow before I can sit down and think it things out financially.

I haven't been on the website in quite some time...I've missed quite a bit looks like. Just one more interesting thing to throw out there is that I will be taking my '67 coupe with me to Germany. I'm going to see about selling her while I am there. Glad to see that everything is still going well on site and happy to see you back on board Brad.

Cameron

Doug

Brad-Just wanted to let you know I still have your car. She's in still in great shape, very little has changed since you sold her. I'm looking to put her in a shop for a full frame up restoration while I am stationed in Germany. She has been more than a pleasure to drive!

The shop I am looking at currently is in the North Houston area, Kleb Auto and Paint near the David Wayne Hooks Memorial Airport. If anyone knows the shop or has another recommendation I would greatly appreciate their input. However, I might look into Doug's 390 Special too, if his offer is still on the table. I have to find out if I am going to be in school for the next month tomorrow before I can sit down and think it things out financially.

I haven't been on the website in quite some time...I've missed quite a bit looks like. Just one more interesting thing to throw out there is that I will be taking my '67 coupe with me to Germany. I'm going to see about selling her while I am there. Glad to see that everything is still going well on site and happy to see you back on board Brad.

Cameron

It's still available. Doug

OP
OP
B

bradley

Cameron

Awesome! So glad to hear she's been well taken care of. I'm glad you've gotten as much enjoyment out of the car as I did! Such a relief to hear.

Good luck on the frame-up resto, you'll have to post some photos up when it's done. That'll be a real treat to see.

Enjoy Germany! My buddy did a year over there and had a good time.

OP
OP
B

bradley

Neil, I'm in Los Angeles - but I'm willing to commute. Just about to get my pilots license, so it'll be a good excuse to travel if I find a car elsewhere.

mustang.biz

I have a few for sale at http://www.mustang.biz. I'm in San Diego, so it would be a quick drive (or flight!) but they are all project cars.

I am active on this site in spurts, my job sometimes consumes nearly every waking second I have...