• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale eBay GTCS in Washington State

Mosesatm

I think that car was in Fresno and was sold a few years ago. I remember the misplaced stripes.

aemoo28

Seriously. It's a GT/CS bat car inside its bat cave. Hangin' upside down.

The only blue CSs I know of in Wa belong to Dan, Bill, and one that was for sale at Roundup last year (posted it on this site).

Mosesatm

I can't stand it any longer. Here it is right-side-up.

Wow, this car is in a place I didn't even know towns existed. It's about 30 miles ENE of Yakima. Just East of the bombing range.

Attachments

• Mattawa Car.jpg
    Mattawa Car.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 45

shane18fly

Thanks Arlie!! I'll bet that guy's headache is better now! I know my neck strain is cured...should I send you my insurance copay?shane

rvrtrash

I've been through there a couple of times. Not much there except orchards and a couple of dams on the Columbia River. It's just a few miles north of the Hanford Nuclear Reservation.

Steve