• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Fab Fords Forever - Sun April 10, 2011 - Anyone going?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just mailed in my Fab Fords registration info. (for the Bronco, not my Mustang :sad:)

Is anyone else going this year? Maybe we can set up a meeting? Dinner Sat night or breakfast bright and early Sun AM?

tworings

Hey Jon. I think we're going...have to get the registration in the mail next week.

Lisa

Diesel Donna

Hmmmmm, I'm thiiiinking. I keep forgetting to get that fuel leak repaired, so until I do....

aemoo28

Tempting...thinking of flying down if I can get the weekend off.

Anyone need another driver to take a CS to the show? Tim?

Midnight Special

Tempting...thinking of flying down if I can get the weekend off.

Anyone need another driver to take a CS to the show? Tim?

Amy, Fab Fords always falls within a week of the big downtown show we have in Grass Valley. It would be at least 8-9 hours to get get to Knott's from here. Besides, I already gave Donna all of my extra PS hoses, spark plug cables and fire extinguishers, so at this stage, I'm ill prepared ;-))

tworings

Well, we've mailed in our registration.

Come on Donna - get your car fixed. It just won't be "Fabulous" without you!

Diesel Donna

Okay I am planning on taking the Mustang in to my mechanic tomorrow. I hope it's an easy fix and I will have Tim's extinguisher on the console.

tworings

Okay I am planning on taking the Mustang in to my mechanic tomorrow. I hope it's an easy fix and I will have Tim's extinguisher on the console.

Keeping my fingers crossed (that's it's an easy fix). We have both had more fire extinguisher experience than I care to repeat!

Diesel Donna

Okay, got her fixed up today, oil changed and everything checked out! Yaaaaay! Uh...one of the extinguishers IS in the red zone, I'll be sure to pick up another one Tim...no need to send me one! LOL!
Now I gotta check my calendar and see if I have to work that day. I swear everytime I pre register, I end up having to work and have to forfeit my registration fee if I can't find someone to give it to.

Mustanger

Ill try to stop by although wont have my CS with me. :thumb:

... I should be there also :smile: , and without my '68 :sad: ... but the good news is that I'm restoring the suspension and it's gonna be a sweet handling car when the job's finished :thumb: ...

tworings

Who's going?

I wanted to bump this back up again and see who is going for sure and if we want to meet and caravan in together as we have in past years (usually the Starbucks on Beach Blvd.) Thanks - Lisa