• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Edelbrock 600cfm 4 barrel carb (almost) new

miller511

Guys and Gals,

I have an almost new...

Edelbrock 600cfm 4 barrel carb #1406. This is not the dura-shine version. It does include the right angle chrome fuel line attachment. I bought this carb for use with a simple swapout on my 302 when I was going to just upgrade the 2 barrel manifold to a 4 barrel. However, I ended up buying a long block crate motor that required a bigger carb.

$185 or B/O

I've got lots of other odds and ends from the old (rebuildable) 302 if interested.

-Jeff

franklinair

I've used Edelbrock 4BBL intake & 600CFM carb on 289's & 302's. Nice package. Your $ is more than fair. Good luck.
Neil Hoppe

Perkchiro

I've have that same carb on my 302. I really like it and you've got it priced right. Hope someone snaps that up soon.

nfrntau

Hey Folks,
I ended up going with a larger engine also.
The carburetor is in exactly the same condition I got it, which is perfect.

I'll sell it to anyone for what I paid, $185 and I'll include the shipping.

di81977

It is great you are giving folks on the site an opportunity, but If there is no interest, try your local Craigslist. I recently sold a Ford Motorsport Intake and the same 600 CFM Edelbrock carb. Gone over a weekend. No shipping and cash in hand.

Had this carb on my 302 before I pulled it out and installed my 393 Stroker. It is a good match for a 289/302.

Good luck

aemoo28

Hey Folks,
I ended up going with a larger engine also.
The carburetor is in exactly the same condition I got it, which is perfect. I'll sell it to anyone for what I paid, $185 and I'll include the shipping.

Hold on, let me check with my helper to see if this is something I can use. We've been discussing the aluminum lighter weight carb- is this lighter?

There's nothing wrong with my current 2 bbl carb, (thank you clubpro) but thinking about upgrading for my 289.

68CaliSp

Hold on, let me check with my helper to see if this is something I can use. We've been discussing the aluminum lighter weight carb- is this lighter?

There's nothing wrong with my current 2 bbl carb, (thank you clubpro) but thinking about upgrading for my 289.

Aemoo28, I decided to go ahead and purchase the carb from nfrntau the other day to replace mine. I should have posted that here the other day but have been a little too busy.
-Cameron