• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - One of our own has passed away

Perkchiro

Words cannot express my sorrow over Jay's passing. Life is sometimes too short, fleeting and fragile. I pray for God's perfect peace to comfort and strengthen his wife and family. My heart is already in a broken condition over the passing of my brother on Monday. He was tragically killed in a motorcycle accident and we lay him to rest tomorrow. May the Peace and the Love of God be with you all. I appreciate my "second family" of GT/CS enthusiasts on this site. You folks are a great bunch.

Mustanger

Steve,

I'm also sad to hear about your loss ... we are to "Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. (Romans 12:15)" and as a family, we can pray that you and your family can be comforted during this difficult time ... God bless ...

PFSlim

I just picked up this post today due to business travel and it makes me very sad to lose one of our own. Jay touched each one of us when he posted his comments on this forum and when we all spoke about our cars.

I will look upon May (his calendar month) and remember what it is like to lose something special. Maybe we can also post something in rememberance of him on this site, if it is appropriate??

Sadly

Paul

Midnight Special

Words cannot express my sorrow over Jay's passing. Life is sometimes too short, fleeting and fragile. I pray for God's perfect peace to comfort and strengthen his wife and family. My heart is already in a broken condition over the passing of my brother on Monday. He was tragically killed in a motorcycle accident and we lay him to rest tomorrow. May the Peace and the Love of God be with you all. I appreciate my "second family" of GT/CS enthusiasts on this site. You folks are a great bunch.

Wow Steve! I'm so sorry.

Diesel Donna

Oh Steve, I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless you and your family, I'll be thinking of you and sending prayers.

Midnight Special

I just picked up this post today due to business travel and it makes me very sad to lose one of our own. Jay touched each one of us when he posted his comments on this forum and when we all spoke about our cars.

I will look upon May (his calendar month) and remember what it is like to lose something special. Maybe we can also post something in rememberance of him on this site, if it is appropriate??

Sadly

Paul

Paul Newitt had PMed a few of us regarding such a rememberence. Jay's month of May might make for nice time to implement what we can plan appropriately now...

rvrtrash

I'm so sorry Steve. My prayers are with you.

Steve

Epperstang

My condolenses!

I am new here and did not know Jay/Jason. But feel a special kindred spirit with all Mustangers. I am very saddened by the too soon death of what seems to have been a nice man.
My condolenses to his family and also to the GT/CS family too.
J.

luisa2552

I am shocked and saddened by this news. I am a bit surprised by my reaction and realize I feel close to the members of this board even though we have never met. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

68 GTCS

Although most of us will never cross paths, we all share a common interest. You didn't have to meet Jay to know what kind of a person he was. He will be greatly missed.
God bless you Jay, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

TheBlkPearl

This is indeed sad news - enjoy life as much as possible because it is short. Jay seemed to have a great love of life and a passion for his car. My thoughts and prayers go to his family and a prayer for all of you forum members too.

Randy

LUVMYCS

I, as well, am shocked and sadded by the loss of one of our "CS family". My thoughts and prayers go out to Jay's family. May he rest in peace.
God Bless.

frannytanny

Hi, I am Jay's wife, Fran. Thank's to all of you for posting .They have been a pleasure to read. I never realized how much "family" Jay had.Thank you so much for the lovely thoughts and prayers. Jay'scal wife, Franny

Mustanger

Hi, I am Jay's wife, Fran. Thank's to all of you for posting .They have been a pleasure to read. I never realized how much "family" Jay had.Thank you so much for the lovely thoughts and prayers. Jay'scal wife, Franny

Thank you for replying to all of us, Fran. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time ... God bless you and all your loved ones ...

Midnight Special

...How very nice of you do come by & say "hello" Fran! Please include yourself among our "family" :) The honor will truly be ours!!

Last edited:

Mustanglvr

Dear Fran, thank you for coming to the site. I just want to say I am soooo sorry for your loss. Jay will be greatly missed here. Be brave, our prayers and thoughts are with you. If there`s anything at all we can assist you with, just ask.

P

PNewitt

Hi Fran!

What a pleasant surprise to hear from you. Yes, we are like a family, and all our hearts go out to you and your family and friends.

I will be remembering Jay in the upcoming GT/CS book, that I am working on right now. I have his registration, and photos on a CD with me.

Please keep in touch. Thank you for coming here, and please take care.

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registrar

BroadwayBlue

Hi Fran,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all of Jay's family and friends.
We are very much like a second family here to each other.

We welcome you with open arms. Please feel comfortable to visit and talk when needed now and anytime in the future. Thank you for stopping by.

Please take care. I know how difficult it is to lose someone close to you suddenly. The only thing I can say is to take things one day at a time.

We're here for you ...