• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Interesting Locales for the GT/CS

Where are some of these cars now?

As home of the GT/CS Registry here, I thought you'd like to know some of the more interesting spots and owners of the GT/CS..

There are three in Australia, one has been converted to RH drivr.

There is one In England

One I just found out about one in the middle of Sweden! (beautiful early original car, too!)

There are two in Puerto Rico

Many are in Canada, mostly in BC., and a few in Toronto (one restored by a Toronto High School shop class!

One I saw in a San Diego parking lot, from Mexico, red with big black "pickup type" bumpers guards on it.

One that was in Spain, and was raced in Europe.

One that was owned by the Ford district manager's secretary in San Francisco.

One that was owned by the casting director asst., from the movie Bullitt, and was picked out for her by Steve McQueen...

One was founf with a tree growing through it in a junkyard in Texas...

That's about all I can think of for now....more if I find them (or happen to remember!).

Calspecialdreamer

Paul,

Could you list how many are in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, and Missouri? I will be able to tell myself shortly, as I have ordered a registry the other day...