• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Temporary Delay--'68 Windshield Decals

P

PNewitt

I am waiting for a shipment of more 1968 GT/CS Windshield decals, to fill a few backorders--that will arrive any day now. The initial orders were so many, it wiped out my original order of decals last month.

If you are on these boards, here are the folks that are waiting. Your name may be here:

R. Nadeau
B. Walker
E.Tucker
W. Lipko
K. Pasquini
J. Hoehn
P&J Smark
D. Heyes
J. Cattin
B. Jarrett

I apologize for the delay, and I will be shipping these out to all of the above (and any new orders) just after Christmas Day.

Sorry--Thank you for your patience!

Paul.
p.s. I still have many 1968 HCS, 2007 and 2008 GT/CS Decals. Each are $10 ppd., and you can get then from me at:

Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617
USA

Northern Pony

Paul;
Thanks for the update. You know at one time I was anxious, but now with the car away, snow on the ground and bitterly cold, well what can I say. The decals arrive when they arrive and they will go on the windshield sometime in the spring and lots of time before car shows. Now I get ready for Christmas and hopefully a good ski season.
Merry Christmas
BoB

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Yes! I have about 40 of the '68 decals left...but I can get more.

FYI--I mailed out EVERY backordered '68 decal today (all of the above names), and every current order as of 12/20/08, which includes a few 2007 and 2008 and HCS decals.

thanks for your patience!!

Paul.