• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 new color line up

karolscali

Looking at the new color line up for ford they have a dark candy apple red color, what do you think? does it look close to the redfire red they offer too? if you were doing a repaint what color would you choose? any color just curious

shane18fly

I have 2 GT/CS's one Wimbledon White and the other Royal Maroon. Like them both but if this is an informal poll I am still very partial to Gulfstream Aqua with white stripe combo-clean lines and easy on the eyes! Just my 2 cents...shane

J.Bart

race red really catches the eye.
did they discontinue the white gt/cs stripes?
i couldn't find it as an option

aemoo28

In 2007 I loved the redfire color, was disappointed the 08 switched to candy apple red. The redfire is more burgandy, and IMO a deeper darker more beautiful color- espec with the black CS stripes.

Mosesatm

I have 2 GT/CS's one Wimbledon White and the other Royal Maroon. Like them both but if this is an informal poll I am still very partial to Gulfstream Aqua with white stripe combo-clean lines and easy on the eyes! Just my 2 cents...shane

I couldn't agree more.:wink: