• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

finally I got my GT/CS from shop.

CS68

I got my new GTCS and I am very happy with the work in the body. the car was previously painted candy gold by house of kolors. since it was too difficult to find the paint. I decided and painted the whole car the original color. They use two stages PPG paint and clear. the car is super straight and needs nothing. I thinking about adding a console that was given to me by the previous owner(but is from a 1967 cougar.) it has a am/fm radia plus one of those nice aftermarket radios that look original. :)

somethingspecial

What color is original? Tell me more about your 57 Cameo. I also have one. 283/3 on the tree. Original Blue and White. Will be that way again as soon as I can start on it, Something Special comes first. Mike

OP
OP
C

CS68

my cameo is indian turquoise with ivory bonbay and is done. the engine on mine was change to a 283 engine from a corvette.

Attachments

• DSC02132.JPG
    DSC02132.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 25