• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted CS wheel and glove box script

68 special

I picked mine up on Ebay a several years ago, but it would be cool if someone had connections to make more.

Bret

OP
OP
C

CaliStang68

I picked mine up on Ebay a several years ago, but it would be cool if someone had connections to make more.

Bret
If you don't mind could you measure your GT/CS steering wheel and glove box script.
Thanks
Rick

whodat

This person is on Facebook but he needs the size. And possibly how many. I’m not sure of the cost. He is a friend of Ian Roussel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a0e2d4950b41ba22dfb168a41b618af4.jpg

BigJim

This person is on Facebook but he needs the size. And possibly how many. I’m not sure of the cost.
So can we get a cost estimate on these? I would take a set if they're not outrageously expensive.

The smaller one fits in the steering wheel using a cougar or Shelby center pad
Looks like I will need a new steering wheel pad if we do these. Can someone identify the correct steering wheel pad?

Mosesatm

Did Paul create those? If so, we need to make sure he didn't copyright them.

OP
OP
C

CaliStang68

attachment.php

I hope this comes out I tried to post the emblem pic here. If not my apologies. According to the old thread it doesn't sound like Mr. Newitt had any copyrights to them. He just picked up where FORD left off as some have done here before (respectfully). Does anybody know him to ask if he did or not? And or does anybody have the dimensions for these to be possibly be made in part of by whodat. Other than swapping to a cougar steering wheel pad and sticking the emblem on the glove box. They sure would like nice!!!