• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Pebble Beige Coupe on E bay...Non GT/CS

classicsguy

For those wondering what Pebble Beige looks like here is the item number:300341573758

I believe Amy's car was originally Pebble Beige so Amy here is how your car would look if it was left original color

Opinions.....

Maybe someone can post a link to this one...

Scott

The Devil certainly never drove a pebble beige car!

Although I think the darker side of Amy's car now trumps any originality value. Satan in pebble beige would no doubt return to his old tricks. Just proves the rule that you can't go back from black.

franklinair

The VIN indicates it was originally a 6 cyl. Somewhere along the line it was apparently converted to a V-8. Hope they did it right.

Neil

aemoo28

Wow thanks for posting this. I have never been able to find a photo of a PB Mustang.

I don't think the color is that bad. I was thinking it had more pink in it. It's kind of a vapor silver tungsten grey color.

Satan will stay black because she's good in stealth mode. Black on black is good for me, and I wanted 2 black GT/CS cars. That being said, if one day I get my hands on a true Raven Black x code CS, then she'll go back to PB. But no other car will ever replace this car in my heart.

Amy

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Wow thanks for posting this. I have never been able to find a photo of a PB Mustang.

I don't think the color is that bad. I was thinking it had more pink in it. It's kind of a vapor silver tungsten grey color.

Satan will stay black because she's good in stealth mode. Black on black is good for me, and I wanted 2 black GT/CS cars. That being said, if one day I get my hands on a true Raven Black x code CS, then she'll go back to PB. But no other car will ever replace this car in my heart.

Amy

You are welcome Amy!!! I thought about your car when I saw this car in this EXTREMELY rare color which many people haven't seen. If you ever find that X-code black GT/CS you know what will your car look like in Pebble Beige!!

robert campbell

Amy got a small look at pebble beige when I replaced Satan's headlight switch. When I removed the switch bezel you could see it. After she got done puking Amy decided that it maight be "ok"!! But not yet, and not on Satan!!

Rob