• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Vintage Mustang Forum Site Issues?

BroadwayBlue

Is anyone else having problems getting on the Vintage Mustang Forum site?

I tried earlier today and is really slow and then I was the only person logged on the forum but couldn't do anything. Usually there a lot of people on.

Tonight I keep getting an error.

Curious to know if anyone else is having a problem because I've been having issues with aol.com today too so wanted to see if it was just me. Thanks!

http://www.vintage-mustang.com/

rvrtrash

I've been trying to verify my email so I can get on the site and the link won't work. Anyone know who to contact so I can join them?

Steve

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

So maybe it's not just me.

I'm still having problems today though.

I'm not using AOL I'm going direct to the site. I was having problems accessing my mail on AOL via the web at aol.com.
But also got some errors on this site so thought maybe it was a problem with my work PC since at home I was OK last night with everything (AOL and here) except vintage forums.

Thanks for checking!

quicknick

Not related to todays issues, but does anyone have problems with VMF not saving your sign-in and password? It never saves my log in info. I sent a PM to Jon and he claims there is nothing wrong on his end. Just a small inconvenience.

rvrtrash

Not related to todays issues, but does anyone have problems with VMF not saving your sign-in and password? It never saves my log in info. I sent a PM to Jon and he claims there is nothing wrong on his end. Just a small inconvenience.

So can you PM me his email so I can see if I can get a login?

Steve

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

I haven't had that issue, it saves my login info.

rvrtrash

There is supposed to be a link but it wraps around and doesn't work (404 error) so I tried to cut and paste into the header and I get the site but it says it's unable to verify my email address. I even tried to send it to my hotmail account to see if I got the link back but still get the same stuff. I bought a tranny, shifter, linkage for my Boss from the site and the guy didn't give me the shifter mounting plate and he's not getting back to me on it, so wanted to go public. I can't find a valid admin email address listed anywhere so don't know how to get in touch with someone to get my account started.

Steve

rvrtrash

Rich

I emailed you back.

I emailed you back. :grin: :wink:

Steve